Friday, August 28, 2009

More Photos... and a little more progress

Stopping out at the house yesterday over lunch and no one was there. It's been rainy, so assuming they can't grate or sod or paint until it dries up. I did notice, however, that the sprinklers were installed around the yard. We have tons of sprinkler heads, so shouldn't be a problem getting our lawn watered very well. Our thermostat and humidifier controls were also installed this week. The remaining pics are just new ones of our freshly cleaned house. A couple days ago I visited, sat in the tub (to make sure it was big enough -- it was. Ha!) and laid on the floor of our master bedroom trying to take it all in. Yes, I thought. Yes, I can live here. :)

I just want to start decorating, hanging art, putting rugs down and towels in the bathrooms, but I must sadly wait. Call me a nerd, but the excitement is making me a lil' crazy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment